Holding at least M.Sc. or M.Eng. graduated from oversea university in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Logistics and Supply Chain Management, Statistics, or a related field.
- English: English fluency is required.
- Computer skills: programming experience in C++, Python or R are preferable. Being experience in one or some of the following Cplex, Lingo, Simulation, Statistical Sofwares.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable with patience and professionalism
- Result and performance oriented;
- Ability to work independently and confidently with team work spirit.
- Candidates should have been successfully mentor graduate students
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent teaching capabilities in for undergraduate and graduate courses.
- Strong research records are preferable
Application Process: Interested applicants should submit a Cover Letter, Curriculum Vitae with picture 4x6, degrees, transcripts and reference letters via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the following address: The Office of Human Resources Management - Room O2-709, International University, Vietnam National University – Ho Chi Minh City, Quarter 6, Linh Trung Ward, Thu Duc District, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Phone: 84-028-3724 4270 (ext: 3527)