- Bachelor’s degree or higher of related fields, preferably in Biomedical Engineering with good background in regenerative medicine or medical devices.
- Or Bachelor of Engineering or higher in related fields, preferably in Electrical Engineering or Biomedical Engineering.
- Background in Medical Instrumentation, Medical Devices, Mechanical Engineering or Computer Engineering is a plus
English: 600 on TOEFL PBT (or equivalence). Strong skills in written and oral communication in English
Computer: Microsoft Office, Orcad, Solidworks, Matlab, C/C++, Labview, Python
Other(s): Be inquisitive and honest
Other requirement: Be able to work for at least 2 years at International University
- Ability to conduct bio-chemical experiments related to Biomedical Engineering such as: chemical analysis, biomaterials design, cell and biomaterials interactions,…..
- Ability to comprehend international scientific papers.
- Or PCB design, Microcontroller programming, Graphical User Interface programming, Biomedical instrumentation design, Mechanical design, Telemedicine, IoT, Biosignal processing...